Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Water Water Everywhere!


This is how much water I drink EVERY day!  (not the little bit... the WHOLE Gallon)    In my quest for "being healthy" I decided to drink a gallon of water every day upon the recommendations of some healthy coaches!

It seems like a lot at first but then you find yourself being parched if you don't!   I pour myself a gallon of water every evening and sit it in the fridge.... it's waiting for me the next day to consume!  It's a great visual!  I can tell on a really busy day, I don't get it is as easily.... and I find myself "cramming" at the end of the day.    Some days... I can actually drink more!

I like the visual... it helps me KNOW that I'm flushing my body with hydration everyday!  Great for the skin, digestion and gosh... my whole body!    Give it a try this spring!   Can you do it?


No comments:

Post a Comment