Friday, April 3, 2015

Natural Wonder!

Have you ever been in AWE of Nature?   Could be a leaf, a flower, an ocean, mountain or in this case... Niagra Falls!

I recently got to take my daughter to Niagra Falls.  The last time I was there I was 12 years old!  Although we didn't get to do the Maid of the Mist (boat tour at the bottom of the falls) it was spectacular!   We also did not get to go to the Canadian side.... I do recommend you do that!  The falls are best viewed from the Maid of the Mist or by the Canadian side!  It's truly spectacular and still impressive on the USA side! 

A gift you can give yourself or your children is to see the AMAZING things the United States has to offer!    I know traveling abroad can seem more "sexy" and desirable...  but there are some absolutely amazing places to go see within our borders!   What USA trip has been your most memorable?  What are some places YOU would recommend to those planning summer travel?  

And don't forget to PIN them in your Pinterest Boards! :)  



No comments:

Post a Comment