Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Fashion Trends for Spring!

Fashion Trends for Spring


Some trends are worth trying to update your wardrobe without changing your wardrobe!

Personally... I love updating with accessories!  They are easy,  they always fit, and they give your existing wardrobe a lift!   Don't get me wrong, I love shopping for clothes too but I tend to be more "safe" in my fashion choices... while updating with accessories!  

Here's a few for Spring according to Glamour Magazine!  

1.  Round Glasses - Now personally... not sure they will look good on my face... so I may pass on this trend unless I happen to try some on I like.... 

2.  Open back flat Mules - Doable!   Fairly comforable... not particularly easy to walk in but cute!  I'll try this one!  

3.  Tassels!   I love this trend! You'll find it on hand bags, belts and jewelry!  (probably more too)   I've been wearing some tassels for the past year.  The jewelry designer I work with, Sara Blaine, from  esbe Designs Jewelry introduced tassels last year and we have added more!   She is truly a visionary when it comes to accessories!   

Here are a few of my favorites!   Add them to your wardrobe at ANY price point!  If you'd like to check them out... go to my Virtual Catalog and then shop my website or message me!  I'd love to help you shop trends for less!





No comments:

Post a Comment