Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Welcome!




Welcome to My New Blog!

I'm Theda Blackwood and I'm a wife and mom of 2 teenagers and I guess you could say, I'm pretty social! :)     I'm a former "Annie" from the National Broadway Tour, I'm a licensed Interior Designer,  and I'm an entrepreneur.  I love to entertain, I appreciate art and beautiful things... I appreciate great quality.  I love fashion and accessories and I'm a beauty product junkie! I have a love-hate relationship with exercise and nutrition but mostly I'd say I'm healthy! I'm a nut about organization and time management. I'm highly energetic and I love to travel..... and well... I like to stay busy and I have a lot of interests!

You'll find this blog pretty diverse and truly a reflection of my interests!  I hope you'll participate in the discussions and I look forward to connecting!


3 comments:

  1. Love this ! Good for you for taking the initiative to share all your interests and things that you love !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Virginia! Thanks for your comment.... and thanks for taking a peek! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The travel part of your interests I should have anticipated...we share that in common.

    ReplyDelete